Aims & Objective
Our aims are:-
· To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community-based group.
· To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
· To ensure equality of opportunity for all children and families.
In line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), we offer:-
· A specially tailored curriculum leading to early learning goals.
· Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
· Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
· Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.
· A stimulating and social gathering for parents and children under 5 years of age.
The committee and staff of Widecombe Pre-school take the safeguarding and welfare of all children attending the preschool extremely seriously and our policies and training reflect this. If you have any concerns or questions please refer to our display in Church House and file of Safeguarding information. if you should require any further information please speak to one of the staff or a committee member.
We were rated 'Good' in all areas in our last Ofsted inspection in 2019. To read all of the wonderful feedback that we received please see the full report - The full report is available here to view: Ofsted Report